Newbie

Kevin Worthington kworthington at linuxmail.org
Mon Jan 12 16:43:46 UTC 2004

> I'm sure you all are used to newbies and questions regarding posting to this list, as well as when
> the new kernel will be available in an upgraded Fedora release.
>
> So please inform me how you prefer replies; shall I quote the post on top of my reply or below my
> text?
>
> And what about Fedora with the new kernel?

If I am understanding your questions correctly:

Always reply underneath quoted entries, as I am illustrating right now.

As far as the kernel is concerned, kernel-2.4.22-1.2140.nptl is the latest release for Fedora.
---
Kevin Worthington - <kworthington (at) linuxmail {dot} org>
Red Hat Linux user since April 1998
Fedora Core User since July 2003 (Severn betas)
Registered Linux User #218689 - http://counter.li.org