NTFS kernel modules

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Jan 12 18:37:34 UTC 2004

For your dancing and downloading pleasure, the nerds at the Unofficial
Red Hat Install List Website (URHILW) have created NTFS modules for the
latest Red Hat 8.0 and Red Hat 9 kernels (2.4.20-28.8 and 2.4.20-28.9).

We have also put up NTFS modules for the lastest two Fedora Core 1
kernels (2.4.22-1.2138nptl and 2.4.22-1.2140nptl).  Surf on over to

	http://www.rhil.net/kernelstuff/modules.html

for a looksee.  They're also available via anonymous FTP from

	ftp://ftp.rhil.net/KernelModules

Enjoy!
- Rick Stevens, Head Nerd                              rps2 at rhil.net -
- The Unofficial RedHat Install List Website     http://www.rhil.net -
-  Jimmie crack corn and I don't care...what kind of lousy attitude  -
-                 is THAT to have, huh?   -- Dennis Miller           -