Kernel Build fails

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Mon Jan 12 20:40:31 UTC 2004

I am trying to build a Fedora Core 1 kernel to match my machine
configuration. The install version does not include support for my EISA
SCSI.

I am following the procedure outlined for RH9 precisely.

make bzImage

(After some time I get the following:)

kernel/kernel.o(.text+0x1033): In function 'schedule':
:undefined reference to 'active_load_balance'
make[1]: *** [kallsyms] error 1

(the make process terminates)

I have the Makefile, .config and other files for reference.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

This message is private and contains confidential information intended only
for the use of the recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error
and are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute
it to anyone else. Please advise the sender immediately,
mjwestkamper at weiinc.com, and delete this email and all attachments.