pam config

Adam Kosmin akosmin at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 23:34:30 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

I'm looking at my pam configuration and noticed something odd in
/etc/pam.d/other

Each line contains a reference to a path that does not exist. For
example:

auth	required	/lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

My filesystem does not contain a directory path of /lib/security/$ISA so
I can't help but become curious.

Thanks,

Adam Kosmin

--

"Yes, Your Honor. Now, where we are so far, in at least my
line of reasoning, is I want to walk the Court through enough of our

-- Kevin McBride SCO vs. IBM 12/05/03