Help Compiling xCHM / CHMlib

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Tue Jan 13 08:34:32 UTC 2004

Hi All,

	I've got a couple of .chm files which i would like to use Linux to
View.
As I understand it, there's the package xCHM which will do that in Linux.

However, I can't seem to compile it.

xCHM's dependencies are CHMlib and wxGTK, I tried CHMlib 0.31, running make
results in

LIBTOOL: --mode=ARGS needed or specify --tag flag

Need help.

If there's precompiled/packaged rpms/srpms, that would be better.

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate