update problem

Tim Hawkins timh at contentspace.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 19:31:09 UTC 2004

Mike, I had the same problem, and switched to a mirror and the GPG key
errors stopped, however be careful, some of the mirrors are missing some
of the update files, I found that the uk mirror on www.mirror.ac.uk was
missing the athlon kernel  (for 2140) and would fail with a 404 error in
up2date. It maybe that there is a sync delay, but it caused lots of
confusion. Eventually switching to yet another mirror cleared the
problem.