Fingerprint Identification - Was Re: Whitebox Linux

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Tue Jan 13 20:17:21 UTC 2004

Em Ter, 2004-01-13 às 14:44, Benjamin J. Weiss escreveu:

> well evaluate RH vs Suse and see which one we use".  Of course, the guy in
> charge of our Automated Fingerprint Identification System is an old-hand
> Suse guy, and you can imagine how that's affecting things.

I've been discussing about this exact matter today with a friend of
mine. Is there any public APIs, drivers, programs, for fingerprint
identification? Or at least drivers for those fingerprint readers?

Thanks for the info - this is going to be very valuable to me.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group