Wish list for Fedora Core 2

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Tue Jan 13 21:35:11 UTC 2004

Em Ter, 2004-01-13 às 18:12, Bjorn Andersen escreveu:

> About a global menu is a god thing, thanks for the idea, but Num Lock???
> (why not make the kernel look in bios to see if Num Lock is default
> on???)

Men, there's stuff I would never understand on Linux/Gnome/Xfree.
Numlock is one of these. Back to the years of dos 3.0 I liked numlock
off, because I was a young kid which was far more interested in simcity
than anything else, but ignoring numlock state and making the change of
this behavior SO damn difficult is, well, just stupid.

(promise not to say a word about only root writing cd-roms, digital
cameras which has to be manually configured, ignoring the fact that
almost every keyboard in the pc world has more keys than they pretend
to...)

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group