JPilot icon problem

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Wed Jan 14 03:04:38 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 08:35, Andrew Robinson wrote:
> For Fedora, I downloaded the J-Pilot rpm from the J-Pilot web site and
> installed it. J-Pilot showed up in the Gnome menu under Office -> More
> Office Applications without an icon. When I added it to the task bar, it
> was given a generic Gnome icon. Everytime I log in now, I get an error
> message: "Failed to load image jpilot.xpm. Details: file not found." I
> can find an icon that would be suitable:
> /usr/share/pixmaps/jpilot-icon3.xpm. How do I tell Gnome to use that icon?

	At the icon in the panel, right click on the j-pilot icon and select
properties.  Click on the Icon in the properties window, search for
/usr/share/pixmaps/jpilot-icon3.xpm.

On second thought try renaming the icon file to jpilot.xpm first as it
might be that simple.  I think probably jpilot told the menu to look for
the wrong filename, though it's possible that it's looking in the wrong
place too!

Scott