diskless feature in fedora?

Kaspars Melkis liste2 at isolis.lv
Wed Jan 14 15:59:48 UTC 2004

Use the append feature when generating etherboot image and then it will
work.

I used the following command, but you can adjust it for your
configuration:

/usr/bin/mknbi-linux --append "noauto root=/dev/ram0 init=disklessrc
NFSROOT=192.168.0.43:/mnt/storage/diskless/fc1 ramdisk_size=10000
ETHERNET=eth0 SNAPSHOT=maya" \
vmlinuz initrd.img > kernel

Cheers,

Kaspars