up2date

Y. Makki bugzilla at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 14 17:21:29 UTC 2004

Hi,

I tried registering using an existing account I had been using with RHL
9 previously (I made sure I deleted any previous profiles before
continuing), and here is what I get after I try to register:

Invalid Architecture and OS release combination (1, i686-redhat-linux).
Your system has been registered, but will not receive updates
because it is not subscribed to a channel. If you have not yet
activated your product for service, please visit our website at:

     http://www.redhat.com/now

...to activate your product.