Access ext3 and the like from M$ Windows?

prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org
Wed Jan 14 18:23:51 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 10:03:19AM -0800, David Jackson penned with great insight:
> Thomas --
> Do you mean access a Linux parition on the same box M$ is running on?
> It seems to me if there used to me a ready only tool that let you do that?
> Have you tried looking on http://freshmeat.net?
>
> Of couse if your mean located on a different box then the answer is samba?
>
> David

Okay, yes I'm a moron. I probably should have asked you if you meant remotely or just a partition/drive sittin' on the same machine. But, if you ever do happen to want to access a linux drive from a windows box (and the hd is on the same machine), you now have an answer for that. ^_^

Sorry!

Alex