fedora-list faq?

Steve Hanson shanson at cruiskeen.com
Wed Jan 14 22:52:30 UTC 2004

dalen wrote:

> Steve Hanson wrote:
>
>> dalen wrote:
>>

>> I also have put it in the FAQ list at
>> http://www.fedorazine.com
>>
>> Let me know if you think it needs revising - right at the moment it's
>> at the top of the news list.
>
> Steve,
>     It looks good.  I'll try and refer people to it when this common
> question comes up.  Thanks for the Q&A.  The direct link is here
> http://www.fedorazine.com/content/view/77/38/

By the way - we don't currently have a way for people to directly submit
FAQ entries on Fedorazine - I'll see if I can't get that working this
weekend - that would probably be a useful thing.

And we'd REALLY like to see more people signing up on the site and
submitting content - which is why the poll is up there at the moment
asking what would make folks submit stuff.