A7V8X-X help configure hw Sensor!?!?

Giuseppe Cavallo giuseppecavallo at email.it
Wed Jan 14 22:59:59 UTC 2004

Alle 23:42, mercoledì 14 gennaio 2004, prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org ha
scritto:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 11:12:17PM +0100, Giuseppe Cavallo penned with great
insight:
> > Hi all,
> > I have many problem when I must configure the hardware sensor of my MB
> > Asus A7V8X-X. If samebody have already configured this MB in fedora
> > kernel 2.4.22-1.2140.nptl can help me please?!?! I send a lspci output:
>
> I have this exact same board. What video card version are you using? I

I use the ATI RADEON 9200 128MB. I have saw in the Fedora database under Ati
and I see the driver for 9200, though, I have installed the driver ATI I
download the version for linux on www.ati.com. I haven't configured the 3D
becouse I first will solve the hardware monitor problem and after I configure
the 3D for my card.
But can you see the temparature in your system?? If yes, which modules have
you load for hardware sensor??

--
[--Saluti Giuseppe Cavallo--/*ICQ=94835351*/--]