up2date problem - Kernel files corrupted??

dalen dalen at czexan.net
Thu Jan 15 02:09:46 UTC 2004

William Hooper wrote:

> dalen said:
>
>>Neil B. Cohen wrote:
>>

>>>Do I want to let up2date continue or is there somewhere else I can get
>>>the latest kernel and kernel source files?
>>
>>Neil,
>>	Take a look at this url and give yum a try
>>http://www.fedorazine.com/content/view/77/38/
>

> The problem has everything to do with what server you are getting updates
> from and absolutely nothing to do with what program you are using to get
> them.

William,
	I agree this is a overloaded server issue rather than an up2date or yum
issue.  The url simply saves a little typing for an issue that comes up
multiple times daily.  The url I mentioned covers this but more from a
yum perspective.  I invite you to add some up2date comments to this
article at fedorazine.com

Thanks,

Dale