Kpackage missing from Kdeadmin - Why, and howto rectify

ByteEnable ByteEnable at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 15 05:11:31 UTC 2004

in the mean time, I've enabled kpackage in the source rpm and have
successfully built and ran kpackage. Grab this spec file . You will need
to install the source file to compile. Once you have obtained the source
file, install with “rpm -i kdeadmin-3.1.4-1.src.rpm”. Now use this
command, “rpmbuild -ba kdeadmin.spec” (you must be root). This will
build binary and source packages then install. Here is a window shot of
kpackage and a screenshot of redhat-config-packages

from:

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/staticpages/index.php?page=20031109063524188