followup to compatibility issue: linksys PCMPC200 net card

  in trying to figure out whether i could use a linksys PCMPC200
cardbus net card with fedora, a google search led me to

  http://security.opennet.ru/docs/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO/pcmcia.html

which does indeed list this card under the section for the
pcmcia-cs driver "tulip_cb.o".  but i don't see the source
code for such a driver in either my 2.4 or 2.6 kernel source
tree.  i would have thought it would be there in the 2.6 tree.
am i looking in the right place?

  thoughts?

rday