Tripwire [was: ethtool trojan detected by NAI]

Michael Gargiullo mgargiullo at warpdrive.net
Thu Jan 15 19:13:29 UTC 2004

It looks as if the Open Source version of Tripwire is now called the
Academic Source Release.

If you goto Tripwire.org you can still download the tarball of 2.3.47
(although they're all BINs)

Older source code is on Sourceforge.

If you really want it, buy it.  The paid for version has much more
functionality.

even the older versions will work for a server that doesn't change
much.  I Found it to be very noisy on webservers when not extremely fine
tuned.

--
Michael Gargiullo <mgargiullo at warpdrive.net>
Warp Drive Networks