Steve Gonzales gonzo at eng.lsu.edu
Fri Jan 16 16:16:53 UTC 2004

Well, let's just say that I've had my hand slapped once or twice, so if
there is a topic that I don't see in my email client, I search the
topics prior to posting.

Some of the other mailing lists tend to crucify you if you haven't
searched the archives.  I like to think that my friendly reminder was
better than saying, "Hey, you dope, search the fricken archives before
making such a bonehead post!" :-D.

Steve