X86-64, yum, and up2date

Pete pete at putzin.net
Fri Jan 16 17:21:43 UTC 2004

Ok, so I've got FC1 running natively on an X86-64, and things are swell. I've
got yum.conf pointed at fedora.linux.duke.edu, and I can update against that.
Now, are there any other servers out there maintaining packages for this
branch? I had to build glut for myself last night (not really an issue, but
convience is king), and got to wondering if I just missed something. And I
did search the archives hoping for a hit but couldn't find anything useful.
Anyway, if anyone has info, that would be great.
--
What do you get for the individual who has everything? Might I suggest a
gravestone marked "So what?"