compaq presario 2100 laptop

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Fri Jan 16 21:12:45 UTC 2004

hi people

b4 i try installing fedora on my compaq presarion 2100 laptop this
weekend - i just wanted to check if anyone know of any 'gotchas' for
this machine.  I have had trouble with previous redhat versions not
detecting the keyboard during install - and therefore - not being able
to install ...

if anyone has had any experiences, it would be great to hear how they
went ...

thanks

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!