ISO's and CD burning with Nero Express

Dan Gresham dgresham2 at houston.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 21:34:41 UTC 2004

 I am using Nero Express to burn the ISO's to CD. Though I had several disks
that would not pass the Media Check on disks 2 and 3, I finally was able to
produce good copies. On disk 1 ( for a new total of 7 disks) I am
consistently getting the following error from NERO as I attempt to start the
burn," the entered block size does not correspond with the image length. The
block size could be wrong..". I am given an opportunity to correct the block
size, but none of the options clear the error. The resulting disks will not
pass the Media Check. I have tried downloading from different mirrors and
reinstalling NERO. No difference. I don't see this issue mentioned from
anyone else. Does anyone have a suggestion of cause and solution?