ISO's and CD burning with Nero Express

Dan Gresham dgresham2 at houston.rr.com
Sat Jan 17 02:16:32 UTC 2004

I have been running Media Check on them thinking one step accomplished both
operations since I would have to run Media Check in any case. I believe your
point is the root of my problem, but I have downloaded this one disk from
everyone but Wal-Mart and still haven't gotten one that will pass muster.
Having downloaded several other distro's and big demos, I have never had
this issue before. Other 2 disks in the set came over on first or second
try. Is there a safer download method? I have used Mass downloader, IE 6 and
Mozilla 1.5 downloaders for this disk all producing the same result.