Two questions about FC1 kernel upgrades

Tom Mitchell mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 17 02:19:57 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 09:18:05PM +0000, Dave Jones wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 20:22, Tom Mitchell wrote:
>
> > I suspect for those with slow links a list of changes
> > would help folks decide to do the big download promptly
> > or put it off to later.
>
> Announces get sent to fedora-announce-list, which contains
> the changelog, plus an indepth overview where it's deemed necessary.

Somehow I missed the most recent announcement.  It was sent!  I do see
it in my mail logs.  I will  look and see if there was a thread
that caused me to kill the initial announcement or something.
If so MY BAD.

For the netiquette police out there I promise that I will keep
announcements sacred and not reply to, pollute or hijack the thread or
subject associated with these key messages.

Thanks,
mitch

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l