Looking for Contributors

Steve Hanson shanson at fedorazine.com
Sat Jan 17 23:44:52 UTC 2004

Jason Dixon wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 18:00, Steve Hanson wrote:
>
>>Hi -
>>I'm the editor of fedorazine.com. I'm sending this email because I'm
>>really looking for more viewpoints and contributions to Fedorazine.
>>Please come over, take a look at the site, and if you think you have any
>>interest in writing for us
>

> Site's not responding.  :(

Ah - I see, - this is the same thing that happened the last time I sent
an email to this list - the pipe over here (which isn't very big right
now) is pretty overloaded.  So it'll probably settle down in a 1/2 hour
or so.  Funny - sending an email to this list generates lots more
traffic than a link on LinuxToday does - and lots faster :-(.

Have to get this puppy moved, I guess.