Looking for Howto on making local up2date server

MJ WESTKAMPER mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Sun Jan 18 02:19:36 UTC 2004

I searched here for a guide or checklist on how to set up a local server
that will function exactly like the default server. I find bits and pieces,
however I am not sufficiently Linux literate to fill in the blanks. I am
planning to deploy a number of systems and rather than contribute to the
crowding problems I can setup a machine on my subnet for the purpose.

Any points in the right direction will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike