A DIFFERENT yum/up2date problem...

Allan Metts ametts2 at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 18 19:56:41 UTC 2004

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, rebuilding the rpm database
doesn't solve the problem.  Yum still hits the "base", then the "Released
Updates" repositories, and reports that there's nothing new.

Anything else I can try?

(BTW -- I wasn't aware that I was hijacking a thread.  Please email me
off-list if I'm misunderstanding something).

A-----