ISO images

Greg Ennis PoMec at PoMec.Net
Mon Jan 19 01:46:39 UTC 2004

Everyone,

I am new to the Fedora list and would like to create a system and try it
out.

I have downloaded the iso, and rpm images on a Windows XP based PC with a
writeable CD.  I will be installing Fedora on a different PC designed just
for development and testing purposes.  The notice on the fedora website
stipulates the use of cdrecord for Linux systems or rawrite for bootable
discs on DOS systems.  Is there any software that will allow me to burn an
iso image from an Windows XP system to a HP CD-writeable 9300 drive so that
I can use it to install Fedora on a 'blank' PC.

Your help would be appreciated!!!

Thank you,

Greg Ennis