Is FC1 anygood?

John Sampson john.sampson at swirly.net
Mon Jan 19 12:37:53 UTC 2004

Well I use it for my everyday work.
OpenOffice.org for Word Processing Docs, Spreadsheets and the like.
Evolution for EMail and Outlook type things.

I run Internet Explorer 6 in Fedora for my Bank, Mozilla 1.6 for
everything else.
I also play StarCraft and a few games of Neverwinter Nights in here
using Wine for SC and NWN has a linux client.

For someone just starting to use it, I would recommend this distro too,
I havce used SuSE and Redhat before this, and I must say I found Fedora
and RH9 to be much nicer for new users.