nforce2 nvnet A7N266-VM

jasoncc at comcast.net jasoncc at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 16:44:19 UTC 2004

Is anyone successfully running the nvnet.o ethernet module from the Nvidia nforce drivers?

I have it running on an Asus A7N266-VM mobo but it has some problems.  Every once in awhile during network activity, the keyboard and mouse will completely freeze.  Even the lights on the keyboard don't respond to the caps lock.  If I unplug the network cable, they come back to life.  I can then plug the cable back in and continue what I was doing.

For now, I've disabled the integrated NIC and I'm using a Linksys PCI ethernet adapter with no problems.  I'm going to send a note to Nvidia and see if they have any ideas.

-Jason