how to get Wireless USB device installed?

Francisco Perez kingss46 at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 20 02:10:31 UTC 2004

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have no problem getting my hands dirty. Worst
case scenario I've predicted; I mess up the OS and have to re-install
it. No big deal. I'm no stranger to mistakes and hardships. My problem
is finding a method between all the alternatives. With so many other
people more experienced than myself start finding flaws to proposed
methods and offer alternatives; thats where I run into a wall.

So far, in my short research, I've decided to go with the w-lan pre11
driver. Most of the people say that it will support the netgear MA111.
I've also decided to follow a quick HOWTO supplied by someone in the
message board.

I guess to make my querry a lot more specific; Can someone link me to a
HOWTO for the terminal itself? I've had problems with the 'make'
command,etc, So it would be nice if someone could direct me to a website
or document that has a lot of info on commands for the bash terminal.

Thank you for your quick response though!