rhn-applet V2.1.5

Jim Cornette jim-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 03:41:58 UTC 2004

I was confused as to what ftp support meant for the applet until reading
this thread and then upgrading a work machine to Fedora upgrades, up to
testing versions. I noticed that the applet was always blue, but did not
really think anything about it.

I take it that V2.1.5 now is able to check-in on ftp based repositories.
Earlier versions only worked with http based repositories.

If this is an improvement and testing has shown that it works. It might
be good to move the program into testing. I think that the move would
reduce the problems from people submitting multiple instances into
bugzilla regarding this issue.

I'll have to install my first development program on a work machine.
This is no problem, except it was at least unclear to me on what was
meant by ftp support being added. It would be nice for it to be added to
testing.

Jim