USB Hardrive

Keith Anderson thesharpist at dctexas.net
Tue Jan 20 05:34:52 UTC 2004

Howdy, newbie Keith, I got a maxtor USB hardrive and so far Fedora Core
1 does not see it during installation attempts. It sees a usb cdrom,
I've booted install from it, with the cdrom off,
install loads a usb storage device module during boot, and with the
internal IDE hardrives
unplugged, install reports no hardrives. (this is not verbatim) clicking
"ok" results in a restart.

Another thing.

I opened a Bugzilla bug, the exterminator ask for output of dmegs (sp)
which I pasted directly
into the form, (I think I should have the new attachment form) under the
comments box where I pasted the output, there was a "commit" box which I
clicked and got a screen refresh like it went, but no email, so a while
ago, I went to the form and clicked "commit" at the bottom of the form
and had email in less than 2 min.
My point is , the commit button/s in the ladder part of the form update
or no.

Thanks to those who try,

A windows victim

Keith