ACPI & Mouse

Alexander Apprich a.apprich at science-computing.de
Tue Jan 20 14:43:51 UTC 2004

Hey Dave,

fedora-test wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Would it be terribly insensitive of me to ask that you not use massive
> encryption keys for this maillist? It's ugly enough to have to scroll
> through html emails but these massive columns of gibberish have a
> "spammy" quality all of their own. Rather unique experience really,
> scrolling through the gibberish that is...

what type of mailer do you use, and what kind of OS do you
have? All tested mailer (e.g. Outlook(express)/Netscape/mozilla/
thunderbird windows/linux) show my signature just as a lil symbol on the
header of my mail window. Even when I forward or reply to mails which
have been signed.

> Many thanks

I try to remember that when I post to the list.

> Dave

Alex