Help with Nvidia TwinView Setup

chris clarke chrisclarke at cogeco.ca
Tue Jan 20 18:00:58 UTC 2004

Hi Everyone,

	I'm hoping someone has done something similar and can pass along an
example .config file.  Here's what I'd like to do (if possible)  I have
an Nvidia card with TwinView+TVOut.  Is there a way to set it up so that
my "desktop" remains unchanged (ie everything stays on my Monitor) and
only specific programs (ie gmplayer) run on the TV?

	I've got the Nvidia drivers installed, and have changed my
XFree86Config file accordingly, everything works (Tux Racer, UT2003
etc)  I briefly had TwinView almost working (since lost the config file)
but it was stretching the "desktop" over both the monitor and TV and not
scaling properly on the TV.  Any help would be appreciated, TIA

Chris Clarke