Fedora Update Tool

Phil Savoie psavoie1783 at rogers.com
Wed Jan 21 13:36:14 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I just did a fresh install of Fedora and am in the middle of using RHN to
update the os.  The trick here is that the connection is extremely slow as
evidenced below:

kernel-doc-2.4.22-1.2149.np #                          16 k/sec, 00:01:37 rem.

Is there a way to find out which server is being used for the update and use
another one?  I feel that I will have grandkids before this whole process is
done at this speed.  I do have cable modem so there *should* be no reason why
it is this slow.

Thanks in advance,

Phil Savoie