RawHide?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Jan 21 19:17:57 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 21.01.2004 schrieb Max um 18:29:
> Hi all,
> really sorrry to be so .... stupid but I really can not find where the
> evil is rawhide!!!
> is it the same as
> download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development??
> They say me a problem I faced on hhtpd and bind will be fixed with rpm
> in RawHide.....
>
> Really thank's in advance

Yes, you are right. The development repository was formerly known as
rawhide. You will find packages with new features and/or bug fixes
there. The "Build System" at Redhat is promoting new packages in the
development tree through a daily "rawhide report: YYYYMMDD changes" mail
on fedora-devel-list at redhat.com.

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany