mozilla mime question

Gertjan Vinkesteijn vinksoft at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 22 11:52:27 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a .pps powerpoint file, when I offered it to Mozilla it used to
give me a choice what to do with it, thus I choosed /usr/bin/ooimage,
the OpenOffice PowerPoint thing.
Now it just gives me garbages on my screen, it does not come up with a
question any longer, I also tried to build in Navigator->Application
Helpers a MimeType called application/pps, nothing works, keep getting
binary garbage of pps on my screen, what to do about it? It works fine
in Micro-soft and Office.
Somehow I does not seem to know what is going on... sorry
--
peace now, that is good for all of us
http://gershwin.xs4all.nl