ATI Radeon 7500 and dual display

Atul Chitnis achitnis at exocore.com
Thu Jan 22 18:48:53 UTC 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Scott A Phipps wrote:

> I have.  Add this: Option "MonitorLayout" "CRT,CRT" with the quotes to
> the Device section of your config and it should work.

Is this what you mean?

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "radeon"
        VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
        BoardName   "ATI Radeon Mobility 7500"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard1"
        Driver      "radeon"
        VendorName  "Videocard Vendor"
        BoardName   "ATI Radeon Mobility 7500"
        BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
        Option      "MonitorLayout" "CRT,CRT"
EndSection

I have been trying the same so far, but without success. Am currently away
from second monitor, so will check this in the morning if the above is OK.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis at exocore.com
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 344-0397