mplayer, ATI, and fullscreen display

Julien Le Houérou julien.le-houerou at uhb.fr
Fri Jan 23 08:55:32 UTC 2004

Hi, I installed mplayer and all dependencies from freshrpms.net, it went
to install and run perfectly. I won't compile from source anymore.
However when going in fullscreen mode the picture isn't resized and
black borders come all around to complete the fullscreen. No matter the
original size of the video its size never increases when going to
fullscreen.

My video card is an ATI Radeon 7500.

Have made a mistake in my XF86Config ?

I am using the default drivers provided by XFree. Is there a better one?

Anyone got this issue and/or having the thing ok?

Thx

--
Julien Le Houérou

Université de Haute Bretagne