Up2date

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Fri Jan 23 12:08:25 UTC 2004

I have tried lots of mirrors and it just hangs.
Ok first it says its Redhat update agent is building a list of pakages
it the says fetching packages.
But it stops there and nothing hapens not even after an hour and a half.
What could the problem be.
I have treid mirrors in USA west, east south africa [my current
location] and