updates to fedora.redhat.com web site

Stephen Smalley sds at epoch.ncsc.mil
Fri Jan 23 20:40:44 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 03:00, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 18:28, Tarjei Knapstad wrote:
> > Ahh, nice. IMHO it would be a good idea to give a short description of
> > what SELinux is, and provide a link to the NSA site for those who have
> > never heard of SEL.
>
> I've read of complaints for folk in some countries not being able to
> access the NSA site (last month's Linux Magazine/Journal?). So maybe a
> mirror to Russell Coker's site would be good too.

nsa.gov is available to people in all regions of the world, and we would
encourage people to visit the NSA SELinux site (http://nsa.gov/selinux)
if they want further information about SELinux.  There is also a
sourceforge selinux site that may be helpful, http://selinux.sf.net.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at epoch.ncsc.mil>
National Security Agency