FC1 and IBM 600X

Robert Spangler bms at zoominternet.net
Sat Jan 24 06:55:38 UTC 2004

On Thu January 22 2004 23:37, Bill Nottingham wrote:

>  > For some reason that I have not been able to find out, FC1 locks up on
>  > my laptop.  Anyone have an idea what might be causing this?  Its an IBM
>  > Thinkpad 600X.
>
>  At what point does it lock up?

It is random.  I can boot it and let it sit and after a half hour come to it
and it'll be locked up tight.  I can log in and let it set for a while and
then go to do something and it's locked up.  It'll lock up while in the
process of doing something.  I am not able to pin point the reason or when it
happens.

--

Regards
Robert

Smile.....  It increases your face value.