fedora won't see zip drive

jimmy Bradley bmobile40 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 13:54:37 UTC 2004

I've been unable to get fedora to see the usb zip drive, but I've been
able to get it to see the internal zip drive.
It sees the internal zip drive as /dev/hdd4

What's the name of the file, and where's it located, that I need to
edit, in order for my machine to see the usb zip drive.
My Dell Notebook for some reason won't see the usb zip any more.
I have a feeling that the problem is located there.
I have tried more than 1 drive, so I know the drive isn't bad.

Jimmy