ADMtek 6211 wireless PCI cards

Mike Watson mikew at crucis.net
Sat Jan 24 23:14:35 UTC 2004

jim tate wrote:

> Yes there is way to get one working (admtek8211), It is using the
> ndiswrapper and the Windows XP drivers.
> Below is the instructions for settings it up, Be sure to read the whole
> post on subject.
> Just click website below.
>
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108531&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
> <http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108531&perpage=15&pagenumber=1>

I have seen this reference to the commercial product numerous times.  I
prefer Open Source solutions to Linux issues.  That's just a personal
preference.

My question to you is, do you have any commercial connection with this
company?  If not, please add a disclaimer in the future.

Thanks,

Mike W

believed to be clean.