rdesktop

Bernard Lheureux bernard.lheureux at bbsoft4.org
Sun Jan 25 17:05:58 UTC 2004

On Sunday 25 January 2004 17:58, Peter Eddy wrote:

You can try mine:
ftp://ftp.bbsoft4.org/pub/Fedora/RPMS/rdesktop-1.3.0-1.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.bbsoft4.org/pub/Fedora/SRPMS/rdesktop-1.3.0-1.src.rpm

And maybe the associated TSClient
ftp://ftp.bbsoft4.org/pub/Fedora/RPMS/tsclient-0.132-1.i386.rpm
ftp://ftp.bbsoft4.org/pub/Fedora/SRPMS/tsclient-0.132-1.src.rpm

I use it for more than 2 weeks EVERYDAY, and for now on, NO problem to
signal...