XFree86 error [solution]

Jeremiah McElroy jeremiah at facility9.com
Mon Jan 26 00:09:06 UTC 2004

I managed to fix this problem, sort of.  This was a problem with the
drivers which I was not able to resolve.  I plan on submitting a bug
report to the powervr team, but I doubt it will make a difference since
the card is about 7 days older than dirt.

Instead of using the Kyro II custom drivers, I switched to the generic
VESA drivers.  Since I don't do any hardcore animation or gaming on this
PC it doesn't make a bit of difference.

Jeremiah McElroy