Display setup

Juan de Dios Mattos jdmattos at myrealbox.com
Mon Jan 26 10:08:34 UTC 2004

I have a Fujitsu FVM Deskpower K5 80WLT and I just installed Fedora 1.0. The installation process was quite simple, and the system recognized all my hardware, including a CD-RW USB (Panasonic). The only thing that it's not working (so far) is the wide screen. I got a 1280x768 LCD screen and I can only see the 1024x768 resolution (WXP detects automatically this screen). There are no options in the System/Display window, and because I'm new to this system, I don't know what to do to change it manually.

In had RedHat 9.0 before, and there was an option to change the resolution manually, but I cannot find it in Fedora. Any help?

The computer has an Intel 810 graphic card.

By the way, does anyone know how to install a Canon LPB-250 or Ricoh Ipsio Color 2100 printer? They are not working with Fedora.

Thanks

Juan de Dios