Errata?

Bevan C. Bennett bevan at fulcrummicro.com
Mon Jan 26 18:39:19 UTC 2004

WipeOut wrote:

> I am not after a specific one at the moment it just looks like FC is
> falling behind in this area looking at the number or updates coming out
> for RH9 and othr distos.. Of course I may be wrong and the fact that
> there are no updates is bacause the version that FC uses does not have a
> problem..

Are you aware of the updates available in the updates directory?

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/1/i386/
(check your local mirror)

The FC1 kernel, for example, has been updated several times recently
(causing some other posters to complain that FC might have too many
updates).