Fedora <-> kde

Jeff Allison jeff.allison at allygray.2y.net
Mon Jan 26 22:15:57 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 07:15, Trevor Smith wrote:

> Interesting comment. I just heard of XFCE a few minutes ago and spent a while
> browsing the site. I seriously considered jumping in but then thought, "do I
> really want to give up Konqueror?" No.

But you don't have to !! konq is only an app nothing more I use xfce
because I have an old machine. I use rox because xffm sucks. I also use
konq for its built in sftp support v.cool. The only thing I don't like
is that it seems to flash all the time rescanning to often I suppose..

--
Jeff Allison <jeff.allison at allygray.2y.net>